From:
Max van Balgooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 14:39:25 -0400
Here are some possibilities:

Hagley Museum in Delaware:  in the operating machine shop, the floor is
marked to designate visitor areas.
Hanford Mills in New York:  lots of lumber saws and machines, indoors and
out, demonstrated, sometimes with barriers, sometimes without.

Max A. van Balgooy,
Director of Interpretation and Education
Stewardship of Historic Sites
National Trust for Historic Preservation
1785 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20036

Telephone (202) 588-6242
Fax (202) 588-6232