From:
Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:26:42 -0500
Why not send some one around to take photos of
seniors in your community? Doing active things or
older folks that accomplished something
worthwhile in their careers.  Every organization
knows of a few folks like this that are now
retired.

Then go photograph them and do an exhibit this
way.
It is sure to be a hit with the public because
oft times
they know someone or are related.  My two cents
worth.
Regards
M Haegele

On 28 Oct 98,, the dancing digits of Nancy Glover McCartney delivered: