From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:46:40 -0500
Dear Karen:

Greetings from Washington, D.C.!  Is your museum in Copenhagen?  I have
worked in Copenhagen - on exhibitions during the winter in Tivoli with
Teit Ritzau of Ritzau Entertainment.

I will pass your request along to some of the Abortion Rights Groups
here in the U.S.  I doubt that we could have an exhibition on the
subject of abortion here in the U.S. - due to the demonstrations it
would cause - inside and outside the museum.

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff