From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:29:06 -0400
Based on your previous post, you seem to be a digest subscriber. The daily
digest always contains a bunch of junk, I suspect it's mainly because most
users aren't familiar with old fashioned bulletin board protocol. It's also
because the digest strips out all formatting.

Anyway, all the functions you seek are available from the web interface for
this list and I recommend you sent your subscription to "no mail" and you
read postings on the web site. They're posted in real time and the search
function is pretty good.

Diane