From:
Grace Manubay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:01:29 -0500
Greetings,

In the past, people have given others on this list great recommendations of
sites to visit... following that vein, I will be taking a three week trip to
Japan from mid-May to early June.  Cities/areas I will be visiting include
Okinawa, the Kobe/Osaka/Kyoto region, and Tokyo.

I have a guidebook, but does anyone have any suggestions of good places to
visit that are somewhat off the beaten path?  Or big name museums that really
have something special?

Please feel free to reply off the list.

Thanks in advance for your help,
grace

Grace Manubay
M.S. Candidate
School of Natural Resources and Environment
University of Michigan
430 E. University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109