From:
Deborah Hon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 14:05:08 -0500
I wanted to ask any of you for some advise.  I am doing a virtual tour of an
art collection for graduate school and wondered if any of you could tell me
if there is any special equipment I should be aware of, or any methods of
digitizing artwork that would be better than others.  My ultimate goal is to
curate a collection for publication on the World Wide Web.  If any of you
have any experience in this, your insight would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Deborah Hon
Regent University, School of Business