From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:15:53 -0700
> If this is a catered event, your caterer will likely be
> able to help you with liquor also. Is the dinner sit down
> or buffet? Is there an open bar or a cash bar?  Will you
> give out 1 or 2 drink tickets with each admission? Where
> will the caterers set up?

If this fundraiser is held in your museum, you better check with state and local authorities to determine if your museum needs a liquor license.

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,
Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >
Electronic Mail - < [log in to unmask] >
SPACE & SCIENCE NEWS, ASTRONOMICAL CALENDAR:
  < http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com/#news >
Author of History Web Sites on the Internet --
* Buhl Planetarium, Pittsburgh:
  < http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com >
* Adler Planetarium, Chicago:
  < http://adlerplanetarium.tripod.com >
* Astronomer, Educator, Optician John A. Brashear:
  < http://johnbrashear.tripod.com >
* Andrew Carnegie & Carnegie Libraries:
  < http://andrewcarnegie.tripod.com >
* Duquesne Incline cable-car railway, Pittsburgh:
  < http://incline.pghfree.net >
* Public Transit:
  < http://andrewcarnegie2.tripod.com/transit >