Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:21:46 EST
Yasui (and other interested parties)-

Among a variety of institutions that address the issue, you might be interested
in the Lake Champlain Basin Science Center, currently in development at
Burlingtion, Vermont, USA (802)-864-1848 and the Great Lakes Science Center,
Cleveland, OH, USA, 218-694-2000. The Pacific Science Center may also be of
interest (Seattle, WA, USA) (206) 443-2001. Additional museums may be found by
visiting the Association of Science-Technology Centers' website, www.astc.org.

Many aquaria also cover inland waters. The Tennesee Aquarium has good content on
inland water systems. For additional information about aquaria, you may want to
visit www.aza.org.

If you need any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Steven Eichner
Research Analyst
Association of Science-Technology Centers