From:
Jyue Tyan LOW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:06:01 +0800
Dear all

We have a group of less than 10 volunteers whom we would like to show our
appreciation to ( a yearly affair).
In the past we had a gathering for both our students and adult volunteers
where we play ice breaking games followed by a buffet and a small
presentation ceremony.

This year, we do not have any student volunteers and will thus be doing one
only for the adults volunteers.

Anyone with any fine idea (on the sovenirs to give, the things to do, type
of venue etc) on what we can do to make the gathering a cosy and memorable
one?

The number we are looking at is about 10 volunteers plus another 15 to max
20 staff. We are a Centre which houses both storage facilities for
artefacts and conservation laboratories.

Any ideas big or small is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Low Jyue Tyan
Asst Registrar