From:
Rachel Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 08:41:10 -0500
Henry,

If you have further questions, you might want to contact The Shrine to
Music Museum at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion.  John
Koster is the conservator there, and should be able to answer your
questions.  I don't have an e-mail address, but the snail mail is 414
East Clark St., Vermillion, SD  57069.  Good luck!

Rachel Ward
All opinions are solely my own and not my employer's.