From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:03:03 -0500
Mea culpa - I thought my 'signature' with full address was on the bottom of
the message.  VMNH is the abbreviation for the Virginia Museum of Natural
History.  Alternatively, we have some curatorial offerings of "Very Mad and
Nasty Humans" "Virtually Making Net-comments Happen" and "Vexing Missive on
Network Hours."

And we're so close to Tazewell...maybe we need better PR to the south.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore
Curator of Collections and Archaeology
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue