From:
Karen Otiji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:17:29 -0500
Laura--could you edit this to provide something for blue bulletin as soon
as possible?  You might reference that an AAM rep has said TIIAP (or
whatever it is) told him that they want more museums so we could plug
that point it in a generic sort of way.  This is really valuable.

Also, when it strikes you: I'd like us to put something else in the BB about
smarts in the future.  I think we need to revamp the first message (we
didn't get many takers, did we?)  Also, maybe we need to send a note to
the museum directors advising them of this service (if they are, in fact,
pushing people to raise more money).  Anyway, anytime you could do
this, no urgency.  I'd like us to keep up an ongoing presence in the BB
when at all possible, especially in light of our reorganization--it might
make people swallow it better if they keep seeing our name in the BB
with this type of info.

THANKS!