From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:17:51 +0100
Announce that the 2007 edition of Museumland.net is on-line

http://www.Museumland.net
is the worldwide Portal to Museums and Cultural Heritage with more
than 20.000 links from 142 Nations

The 2007 edition run in beta version, the search engine is new, the
database is in continuing update. We plan to add soon new services and
new functions.

Please check if your institution web site is in the database, if not
or if need update information, please use the form we have to inform
us.

More people will be aware about Museumland.net more benefit for
worldwide museums, so, please, add a link to Museumland.net from your
site.

In Museumland.net there is also an interesting list of national
portals and useful links.

I remember also that it is active my Blog
http://www.mariobucolo.com/mb with a list of museums blogs, and the
hosting of the Museums Blogs WebRing.

All the best

Mario