From:
LA Maritime Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 11:30:06 -0700
The Monterey Maritime Museum has just had an AAM accreditation visit.
Although I do not know the results, my guess is that they will be
accredited.  Having done the MAP I report on them 3 years ago I know that
they were ready.  If you are interested further contact Donna Penwell,
Director (no e-mail that I am aware of)
William Lee
Maritime Museum Director

Los Angeles Maritime Museum
Berth 84 - Foot of Sixth Street
San Pedro, California 90731-3370
[log in to unmask] (310) 548-7618
Please Place Intended Reciepient's Name in Subject Line