Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:28:58 +0000
If you are entering oblects, and you already have the information available
in another form (object card, donor forms, etc...) you can do 80-100 records
in a day depending on the amount of detail that you are including.  If a
great deal of the info is the same (multiple objects from one donor) you can
set your default fields and therefore increase the numbers of entries...this
is all dependant on how well you know the program, how fast you can input
data, and if everyone around you will leave you alone ;-)

I have worked with volunteers who could input at about the same rate, and
others who could only achieve 10-20 records per day, depending on how
computer savey they were.

This is only from my own experience, but it seems to pretty much be on track
with what the last response was.

Hope this helps

Rick