From:
Peggy Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 12:15:33 -0600
Lynn,
I am taking an intro to Museum Studies class at the University of Colorado,
Boulder, just for fun.  The class is part of a new Museum masters program on
campus.  I asked my prof Nancy Markham your question and here is the
information she gave me.

The Museum Management Program in Boulder Colorado is run by
Victor J. Danilov
250 Bristlecone way
Boulder, CO 80304
(303) 443-2946 - phone
(303) 443-8486 - fax

It is a five day - Cont. Ed. program for senior museum administrators,
started in 1987.
Hope this information helps you.

Peggy Tucker
University of Colorado