From:
Robert Lopata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:13:49 PST
I have been faced with the task of hanging an exhibition of large (50" x
60") photographs. The tricky part is that our curator would like to hang
them without frames, or at least without visible frames. I need to do
something to reinforce the structural integrity, and must then hang the
objects on the wall.

Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing?

Please respond OFF LIST to

Rob Lopata
Collections Coordinator
Lehigh University Art Galleries