From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:43:42 -0600
Fielding:

This is a discussion of *evaluating* visitor service.  I agree, one
ought to be able to trust employees to behave properly.  But there is
theory and practice.  It is a grand shame that plenty of "exposés" on TV
demonstrate that staff do not always follow appropriate procedures.

So, how would you propose to evaluate visitor service - from a (more)
neutral or objective perspective - without the use of secret visitors?

Sincerely,
Jay Heuman