From:
Lois Brynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:08:05 -0400
Greetings,
   I do hope you do not supppose that folks will have time to set about
writing a snail mail to your friend or calling abraod for more information.
    Actually, the reason I am replying, and to the list at large, is that I
seem to recall a cry-out some time ago (at least over 3 years) for listers
to email to SAVE the house by transforming it into a museum with a sentence
or two regarding Muir's importance. Many of us did this.
    So who designed the Museum? It is hard to believe it was in "total
secrecy" as the intent was well-netted across the pond and probably beyond?

Lois Brynes
Deep-Time Associates