From:
Greg Koos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:11:40 -0500
Chantel,
We've found that the best strategy is to chnge the focus from membership to
philanthropy.  Don't focus on "This is what the museum will give you in
benefits" - focus on "This is what the museum gives to the community."
Using this strategy has produced continuing increase in donor/member
support.

Greg Koos
McLean County Historical Society