From:
Ronn Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 10:25:22 -0400
I need some information about the Cezanne exhibition at the Philadelphia
Art Museum and the Barnes Collection.  Are tickets for Cezanne being sold
in advance, or is entrance general admission (i.e., first come, first served)?
And what are the Museum's hours?  Also, I understand that the Barnes is
open only on select days of the week.  Which days?  And what is its ticket
policy?  If I plan to be in Philadelphia for two days, which two days of
the week should I plan on being there to accommodate both the Cezanne
exhibition and the Barnes Collection?  Thanks in advance.

- Ronn