From:
"Elizabeth K.Eder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:11:27 -0400
To Museum-L readers,

The Seminar for Historical Administration will be held October
31-November 21, 1998 at Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia.  The seminar
"develops and strengthens leadership within the historical organization
and museum community" and is sponsored by Colonial Williamsburg
Foundation, American Association for State and Local History, National
Park Service, National Trust for Historic Preservation, and the American
Association of Museums.  Applications are due by May 30, 1998.  For
additional information about the seminar contact Polly Jontz,
317-255-0285, 317-255-3268 (fax), [log in to unmask] (e-mail).  I also have
brochures and would be happy to send one by mail to those interested
parties.

Elizabeth K. Eder