From:
Christina Myatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:01:10 -0600
In our member newsletter, there is a volunteer section.  Perhaps if you had
a volunteer article that monthly thanked volunteers, noted numbers of
volunteer hours, new opportunities/invitations to people to volunteer, etc.
you could also include a line in there acknowledging the passing of
volunteers noting a number of hours.

As a side note, we do not currently do this at our institution.  However, I
can see the importance of noting the passing of these vital members of our
organizations.

cmm
Christina M. Myatt
Theatrical Programming Coordinator