From:
Suzanne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:52:55 -0800
If a campaign does not generate enough "go go factor" (which again they
are not transparent on what that algorithm actual is that rates your
campaign's go go factor) your campaign ceases to be visible in the indie
go go search. The step to make a more manageable goal (creating a second
campaign only for pointe shoe needs) was not that to say that Coral
doesn't have the total need for a year of training, but it created a
smaller campaign remains visible longer. You cannot cancel a campaign
once it begins so we have two active campaigns with the same end date.

As stated in the "give dance" campaign (the first) any funds raised
over the amount (though I doubt we'll get there) would be used for
summer intensive training.
Coral is hoping to be able to attend the Northwest Dance Intensive in
Olympia, WA.
The expense to do so will be out of our budget. And we are focused on
keeping her dancing and the intensive is entirely secondary. (below is
the link to the intensive.)
http://northwestdanceintensive.com/

I hope I've quelled any fears about the campaign. Please feel free to
ask questions.

Suzanne Reed