From:
Connie Bodner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:42:09 -0400
We are working to define a museum membership category for educators and
would appreciate hearing from people at other institutions who have such
a category. Our primary goal is to strengthen our ties to the regional
educational community, from grade school through college, including
teachers, librarians, and other educational professionals. We will be
grateful for any insights list members might have regarding: (1) cost
structures, (2) benefits, (3) ways to promote and communicate the idea,
and (4) feedback from educators on the value [or lack thereof] of such a
category.

Thank you in advance.

Connie Bodner
Genesee Country Village & Museum