From:
Grace D Manubay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:06:52 -0500
beth,
rather than deliberating between schools, i'd focus on the professors (who
they are, their research interests, etc.) and what it is that you want to
study.  when you find good match, you'll hopefully have a better sense of
where to apply and who you would want to advise you.

good luck!
grace

Grace Manubay
M.S. Candidate
School of Natural Resources and Environment
Dana Building
430 E. University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109