Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 18:17:40 -0800
Why not check out what's already on the market? I don't understand why
everyone wants to reinvent the wheel.... Anyway, in the general history
field I'm familiar with REGIS (out of Maine) and ARGUS (Questor out of Los
Angeles) programs and can send contact information if you're interested.
Also know about Willoughby Associates "SNAP" program. I'm certain other
art museums would be happy to tell you what works for them, and what
doesn't.