From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 11:42:30 -0400
My husband is Director of Christian Education at a Presbyterian church.  He
calls them "lock-ins" rather than sleep-ins, for reasons others have given
here.  Anyhow, youth ministers and DCEs are great resources for
get-acquainted games and group-building activities that could be tailored
for museum use, as well as practical advice about unruliness, kids-to-adults
ratios, elderly bodies on hard floors, meals and snacks, whatever you need
to know.  If you need any book titles for reading about the above subjects,
let me know and I'll get you a bibliography; if you'd like to talk to Robert
I can send you his phone #.
Anne Lane
Curatorial Assistant
Museum of York County
4621 Mt. Gallant Road
Rock Hill, SC  29732-9905
803-329-2121 ext 122  *  [log in to unmask]