From:
Jim Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:14:20 -0800
Hello:

At our institution, we catalog art works in the Objects database. If you look at that database, you will see that there's a tab for cataloging art works. When you're in that part of PastPerfect, you can click on "thesaurus" in the object names field, then on "Communication Artifact" and then on "Art", you should then get a list of useful object names which you can then amend to your particular needs.

Jim Reed
Curator of Archives and Library
History San José
1650 Senter Road