From:
Cindy Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:59:25 -0400
We have an unofficial cat as well, at our historic Ellwanger Garden.  It is quite useful in the fight against the very cute and destructive chipmunks.

(wow, this thread is a long one - as long as a kitty cat's tail!)

Cindy Boyer
Director of Museums and Education
The Landmark Society of Western New York
133 S. Fitzhugh St.
Rochester NY  14608
(585) 546-7029 ext. 12
Fax:  (585) 546-4788

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org
Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog
Facebook / MySpace