From:
Colin Hynson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:44:43 +0100
We are currently in the middle of redevelopment plans for the whole of our
museum. Included in the plans are proposal for a 100-seat lecture hall.
This is seen as a flexible space with the seats being removable so that the
space can be used for other events. There will be the usual facilities for
slide/video projectors and a microphone for speakers.

However, we would like to know about the experiences of anybody who has
recently built a lecture room. We do have a decent amount of money so we
would like the latest hi-tech, state of the art stuff in the lecture hall.
If anybody has any advice in this field then that also would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Colin Hynson (Education Officer, Castle Museum, Norwich)