From:
Trent Litchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:53:03 -0600
There is almost no UV light in modern copiers and scanners so the light does
not damage pictures.  You do have to be concerned about heat which will
damage photos.  Be careful not to scan too many pictures at on time or make
too many copies at one time.  If the glass plate or the bottom of the
scanner/copier lid starts to get hot then take a break.

Trent Litchfield, President
OneSource Computing, Inc.
Murray, KY  42071

www.onesource-inc.com