From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:55:09 +1300
Robin,
This is exceedingly strange as everyone else seems to be gettings through!

The other address you could try is:
http://members.tripod.com/~DrDrum_2/Globe.html

Let me know if you STILL have nay problems as folks are getting through. the
main address of
http://www.globalmuseum.org

is operative

best wishes