From:
Kristen Lea Elsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 14:58:12 +1100
On Sat, 27 Jan 1996, Jacqueline Spafford wrote:

> Can anyone on the list please provide information on museum internships
> in 1) Canada, 2) the U.S., and/or 3) abroad?

If anyone is interested in following up internship opportunities in
Australian institutions, it would be helpful to contact Museums Australia
Inc who may be able to provide suitable contacts within institutions.

I myself have completed a brief internship at the Museum of Contemporary
Art in Sydney, and would be happy to discuss my experiences with anyone
who is interested.

Museums Australia
24 Queens Parade
North Fitzroy
Vic 3068
Australia
Ph +61 3 9486 3399
Fax +61 3 9486 3788

They are not yet online - however, I am happy to pass on any email
enqueries as I work there in a different area to the Professional
Develpment program.

Kristen Elsby