From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:51:06 -0500
Dear Jose:

I have a few friends at the Hermitage in St. Petersburg.  I know they
were in the process of lighting the exterior of the Hermitage and I
believe they have completed the project.  You might want to try

Don't just illuminate the exterior - call in a lighting designer - they
can do wonders with light.

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff
Museum Services International