From:
Carol Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:49:06 -0500
you might have a look at the following web sites, the all tend to be
military as I am with the Canadian War Museum, the national military museum
in Canada. They all tend to be strong on education, and have virtual tours
and educational programs. As due to the nature of our intitutions we are
always trying to educate the public on a rather "non-polically correct"
topic - the military and conflict.

Hope you find something of use on these sites
Good Luck
Carol Reid

http://www.warmuseum.ca/  this is for the Canadian War Museum, with virtual
tours and education programs, teachers kits, trivia challenges etc.

http://www.civilization.ca/  the Canadian Museum of Civilization Corporation
web site (the Canadian Museum of Civilization, the Canadian Postal Museum,
the Childrens Museum, the Canadian War Museum, and the Museum of New France
can all be access from here, most of the museum's are under the Civilization
icon)

http://www.awm.gov.au/ the Austrailian War Memorial

http://www.iwm.org.uk/ The Imperial War Museum, the American Air Museum in
Britain, the Cabinet War Rooms, HMS Belfast, and the Imperial War Museum
North.