From:
Lori Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:20:09 -0600
There is a book on building your CV.  I thumbed through it at Borders a
while back.  Don't know the name, but you might hit the bookstore and see
what you can locate.  Sorry to hear you are out of a job, but these are the
times.  You aren't alone.  My position is grant-funded and I am looking
frantically for an internship to begin this May.  Otherwise, I'll be in the
same boat.
Lori Allen,
Grad Student, UMSL