From:
Jean Svadlenak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:14:02 -0600
Kim:
Whatever else you do, be sure to call and talk to the Program staff at NEH
about your idea, and if they still offer the preliminary review of
narratives, take advantage of it.  I was successful in writing a grant to
NEH and I am confident that having their staff review and comment on the
narrative first (and asking specific questions they had that would improve
the application) made a difference.

Good Luck!

Jean Svadlenak
Consultant to Museums