From:
janice klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:25:49 -0600
At 04:55 PM 2/6/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Two questions, we would like comments on:
>
>1).  Do you allow wedding receptions in your galleries?
>
>2).  What do you think of wedding receptions in galleries?

I think this is a terrific question and I look forward to hearing
there will be a session at the AAM Annual Meeting in Atlanta on
"Planning Successful and Safe Special Events" on Wednesday morning,
April 30.  It will be chaired by Elizabeth Laurent, Curator of
Collections at Cliveden (a National Trust Property in Philadelphia),
which, I believe, hosts this sort of activity.

Janice Klein
The Field Museum