From:
maggie marconi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:30:44 -0500
We are looking into purchasing some new mannequins for display of
historic textiles.  In my research so far, I have come across forms sold

by Dorfman's and Goldsmith.  Does anyone have any other vendors to
recommend, problems, precautions, etc.?  We want to purchase both male
and female forms.

I'm also curious to know if your museum uses a 'headless' mannequin, or
if not, does your mannequin wear a styled wig, a paper hairstyle, or
go bare headed?  Are your forms a flesh tone, white, gray or another
color?

Thanks for your input.

Maggie

--