Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 17:50:24 GMT
Our television production company is creating a series of television programs
that will focus on the "special exhibits" that occur at various museums
across the country (United States).  The program will not be a tour of the
museum in its entirety but would explore, specifically, the special exhibit
while increasing interest and public awareness toward that particular museum.
We are at the stage now where we need to determine the level of interest from
the museum community in this type of educational and informational program.
The individual museums would not fund this program in any way, but would
provide us with background reference materials and the locations to videotape
the exhibits. If you are interested, please go to our "response" web site
where we have posted a form "sample letter."  All pertinent addresses and
phone numbers are at this location also. Located at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mligon/museums.html

Thank you very much!