From:
Kathrine L Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 09:41:44 -0600
To Rebecca Leuchak
Re. Women in Museums

In 1986, The Smithsonian ran a conference called
"Women's Changing
Roles in Museums" and at that point there was a Museum Reference Center
bibliography on "Women in Museums".  They have probably updated this by
now.  Also, there was a Women's Council with the following phone number
(202)357-4008.  Hope this is helpful!
Kathrine Walker,
Beach Art Museum, Kansas State