From:
Chris Goodlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:10:10 +0000
We are currently trying to put together an artifact rotation schedule for
our permanent exhibits here at the Kentucky Derby Museum.  We have several
sources that deal with general environmental conditions, but I am looking
for something more specific on how long certain items should be on display.
(for example, textiles should be rotated every three months, etc.)

Does anyone know of a source, either internal, web or print-based that
discusses these issues in detail?  Much thanks for your assistance.

Chris Goodlett
Curator of Collections
Kentucky Derby Museum