From:
samantha pawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 21:06:23 -0500
To John Strand, in regards to your request for examples of public
pressure, you ought to get in touch with someone at the Royal Ontario
Museum.  A couple of years ago they had an exhibition on the effects
of imperialism in Africa. The African community was outraged and the
curator of that exhibit is no longer working for the R.O.M.  I don't
know the full details, but it may be worth checking out. S.Pawley>