Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:59:37 -0700
Dane,

I think what you are looking for is sometimes called a "treasure
chest".  You might try searching for an "Advertising Specialties"
supplier.  You'll certainly be able to find them online but you probably
have some locally (look in the Yellow Pages) that might be willing to
work with you.

 -Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: mailto:markfowle&#64;signal-innova.com
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694

 * Providers of Interactive Solutions *