From:
Michel Harnois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:56:53 -0500
Hello to all,

I am working on an exhibition project on domestic comfort for the McCord
Museum of Canadian History in Montreal.  The comfort in the house, the
comfort made possible by technology, the different ways to view the
comfort, etc...

To give different points of view on the topic of comfort, I am looking for
quotes from people who wrote about that.  You can post the quote itself or
you can post the source, I'll look for it myself.

Please, do not be shy, if you have one yourself be kind to post it, I¨ll
see what can I do with it.

Thanks to all

Michel Harnois
Technoculture