From:
Noel Knille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 02:13:21 +0000
Hello:

As a parent I completely agree with your friends comments.  But not only historic sites but art galleries even more so.  The problem is not with the children but with poor parenting.  How one addresses it....I would suggest for a museum to have posted behavior rules and for them to be enforced.

Museums and historic sites should be for all to appreciate, value and respect.

Noel
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodafone