From:
"David P. Dillard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:45:47 -0400
        You may want to look for information on intellectual property
rights and the role of libraries in providing a base for access to
electronic information and databases through licensing agreements with the
vendors at the archives and current postings of the LIBLICENSE-L Listserv.
There main web page which includes links to their archives and to
subscription information is found at WWW URL:

        http://lsounixl.library.yale.edu/~llicense/index.shtml

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University