From:
Laura McMann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 07:30:01 -0400
Relax!  I know that when I saw the first Indiana Jones movie in
Elementary School, I decided then in there that I wanted to be an
archaeologist in hopes of finding my own Indiana Jones.  Of course, I
learned later that fact is different from
fiction, but I think the Indiana Jones movies were great for bringing
archaeology (even ficticious) into the public eye.

Laura McMann
Museum Studies Program
George Washington Univ.