From:
Jennifer Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:46:24 -0500
Well, I certainly hope it wasn't from a foreign country... Doesn't that
violate some kind of federal regulation? At the very least, it
constitutes rudeness. I would certainly contact the Director of the
museum where it originated and remind them that they can be held liable
for any damage such a package does to your collections (or staff &
visitors! Ick!).